Cinema HD 2.0 is a revolutionary piece of software to enlarge and improve video files without employing expensive hardware or even more expensive professional studios. At the same time, it is also capable of producing output for the DVD player in your living room from videos made with your mobile phone, as well as creating High Definition video from a common DVD-Video. All this has been made possible by ODU - Object Detection Upscaling. A revolutionary method of reducing and covering scaling artefacts to an extent unreached with traditional methods such as Spline or Lanczos.
• CinemaHD 2.0 converts videos of nearly all source formats from one standard to another. The application supports reading and conversion of DVD-videos, single DVD-chapters as well as video formats AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2), MPEG-4 (DivX 3.11 to 6, Xvid, Nero Digital etc.) and MJPEG.
• CinemaHD 2.0 converts video-DVDs (or single chapters) as well as video files with only a few mouse clicks into compressed videos that are optimally ad-justed to your respective device.
• For unproblematic and automated creation of videos the CinemaHD 2.0 pro-vides integrated profiles, for instance for resolution, picture quality and bit- and frame rates, which guarantee perfect settings on delivery - but which can also be adjusted by the user.
• CinemaHD 2.0 supports all common resolutions: 320x240, 640x480, PAL, NTSC, up to 720p, HD Ready and FullHD.
• Optimised device profiles replace manual settings. CinemaHD 2.0 creates videos for Apple TV, DivX-, Xvid- AVI-files for MPEG-4-compatible DVD-players (incl. full HD resolutions), MPG-files with MPEG-2-video and MP2-sound for DVD- and SVCD-players, MP4-files with MPEG-4-ASP-video and AAC-sound track for compatible Nero Digital-players, MP4-files with H.264/AVC-video for PS3, WMV-files for the Xbox 360, MJEPG files for the Nintendo Wii and Windows Dreamscene video files for Vista Ultimate and Windows 7. Detailed background knowledge about individual devices and/or long Internet research to find the correct options is not required.
• CinemaHD 2.0 converts resolutions with high quality, e.g Standard-PAL to 720p. Capable filters ensure optimum results when enlarging or reducing images. Following methods are available: Bi-linear, Bicubic, Nearest Neighbour, Spline 16, Spline 32, Lanczos 3, Lanczos 4, Gaussian and ODU.
• The video conversion automatically considers the correct aspect ratio.
• Including integrated bitrate calculator!
Cinema HD 2.0 ver 2.11.715 full Serial(24,31MB)